Saturday, March 29, 2014

Go *insert sports team here*!

I was going to wait until even later today to post this to see if I could finish typing my book up today, but it looks like that will happen tomorrow and I don't want to delay this too much that I forget to post. So, yeah, not done typing yet. There are some interesting things going on though.

First, sports. Super excited for the next couple of days. On Sunday, the Spartans are playing in the elite eight in the NCAA basketball tournament. Normally, I'm not that into basketball, but, since it's the Spartans, I've been watching. Last night's game was awesome. It really could have gone either way and there were tons of fouls in the end of the game. Watching that kept me on the edge of my seat. On Monday, baseball is back! Well, baseball that actually matters. I'm really ecstatic about the Detroit Tigers this year. They should be fun to watch on both offense and defense.

Next, I've got an interesting opportunity, but I'm not sure if I should take it. See, I was contacted through Twitter by a company that helps authors self-publish at a lower rate than most competitors. They'll even do physical copies of books and it's been a huge dream of mine to see my work in print. However, there's a catch. They're based in the United Kingdom and most of the distribution would be in the United Kingdom. I live in the United States. That's a long commute. Plus, I would really like there to be more options in my home country than in a foreign one. Yet, this is still an interesting opportunity that I need to consider. It's something that I need to put some thinking time in without something else bogging my mind. Which I can't do until my book is typed up.

So, that's what's been going on this past week and a couple things that I'm looking forward to for the next. Until next time, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment