Saturday, March 8, 2014

Warmth! Hopefully, This Stays.

It's finally warming up here! The snow is starting to melt leaving puddles all over the ground. There are still mounds of snow everywhere and I'm afraid this is just a teaser before another snowstorm, but I'll take it.

My dad had surgery on his shoulder this past week. It was the second surgery there within a year. The first time was because he tore all of the tendons in his shoulder in a biking accident. This surgery was because he still hasn't regained all the use in his arm which was supposed to happen by now. Before he was in so much pain that he would barely move from his seat, but now he's already back to work.

This coming week is also my sister's spring break, so she's home from college. Well, sort of. She still has homework to do and friends to spend time with, but she's living at home for the week.

I should hopefully be done with the typing next week. I tried to get it done this past week, but things happened as seen earlier. Then comes the hard part: editing. But it's okay. I've already got plans for other writing while the editing is happening, including a book that has nothing to do with the Hunters and Vampires series. I'm really excited about this idea and can't wait to get to work on it. Gotta get the next Hunters and Vampires book typed up first though. Anyway, that's really all I want to say this week. Until next time, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment