Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pain in the Leg

No update on my book this week. I should (hopefully, knock on wood) have it typed by next week. I've been a bit distracted by baseball and basketball. Plus, there's something going on with my leg. It's a reoccurring thing that seems to pop up when I walk or stand a lot. Basically, if I put too much work on my leg, my ankle starts to hurt. When I feel the affected area, I can feel a bump even though it's not big enough to be visible. It also feels stiffer there than my other leg. I've had this for a while, but never got it checked out. I assume that it would take some time and money that I don't have to fix it. And right now, it's more of just a nuisance that only hurts when I do too much. So, as long as I avoid doing too much, the pain should go away soon.

Don't have much else to say. Lent is going on, so no meat on Fridays for me. I'm reading a book called Pathfinder which is really good. I got it a while ago, but haven't had a chance to really read it until recently. It's kind of long, but I like that. More to read. Anyway, that's what's going on here. So, until next Saturday, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment