Saturday, March 1, 2014

Seriously, Snow, Stop It.

Happy first day of March everyone! I'm going to keep this post short considering some of the last ones have been rather long. There's still mountains of snow outside my window and now there's a light covering of fresh snow on the ground. I think my dog's even sick of it because she went outside, sniffed the new snow and came right back in.

Anyway, my next book's first draft is complete. (It was completed last week after my blog post.) Now, I have to type it up. I'm about a third of the way with typing it up. It would have been more, but this week has been different than most. My parents went to Florida for most of the week so I've been taking care of the house and my dog along with keeping track of my sister who sometimes doesn't tell people where she's going. So, with it just being me and my sister (who is almost never home) in the house, I've had to give my dog extra attention. And my dog is a serious night owl. She's been running around the house at two in the morning. I've been staying up late with her and still getting up rather earlier than I'd like, so I'm not exactly at a hundred percent.

Hopefully, I'll have my book typed up by next week. If it is, I'll probably have more interesting things to say than I do this week. This really is all I have to say for this week. I could talk about a dream I had that was really a dream within a dream within a dream, but since my dreams are all weird, that's probably a topic for another post. So, until next Saturday, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment