Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy Hall-Christmas? Wait a minute...

This past week, I FINALLY figured out how to fix the paragraph separators for my book so it'll look normal for Kindle. So, my book, Unnatural Alliances, is now available with Amazon (if you were waiting to buy it there). Next week, I'll probably figure out how to publicize better. I'm not getting many sales.

Hope everyone had a safe Halloween this past week. You'd think that a writer that writes about vampires would be out at a party for Halloween, but nope. I stayed home and gave out candy. We almost ran out. Had to put in a secret stash and, even after that, we were left with six pieces when we finally stopped. One of the first trick-or-treaters was a little girl dressed up as a Michigan State cheerleader. Another interesting kid was dressed up as Batman and faked a deep voice when he asked for candy. He then said 'Thank You' in his normal voice. I pretended to be surprised.

So, for today's post, I have to write fast because I have to get ready for a party later. Does this party have to do with the MSU/UofM game today? No. It has nothing to do with that. (Although, the game will probably be on the radio and we'll be hanging on its every word.) My grandpa and step-grandma (I don't actually call her that, but that's what she is to me) are going south for the winter. So, we have to have our Christmas party now because they won't be here for the actual Christmas season. They'll probably give us grandkids our annual Christmas card with scratch-off lottery tickets inside and we'll give them some gift cards because this is so last minute. My family's weird.

Because today's post has to be fast (and I have a lot of stuff to do before the party), I'm going to have to cut off the post here. So, have a great week and I'll write another post next Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment