Saturday, October 26, 2013

Tired and Sick, but Still Posting!

So, I got really sick this week and didn't get to do much. Mostly took naps. However, I DID have some time awake that I worked on my next book. For those of you waiting for the Amazon version of my e-book, once again I had to delay working on it. Got severely tired every time I started work on it. Still a little tired which it why this update is so short.

My littlest sister got into Central Michigan University. I'm very proud of her. (Although, it's still a little odd. It's not that she's horrible at school or anything. She just applied last week and the deadline hasn't even passed yet. Plus, the acceptance letter didn't come in a huge envelope. Just a normal one.) I still want her to go to Michigan State, but that's just because it's where I graduated. She'll probably choose the school that offers her the most money in scholarships.

I really don't have anything else to say for this week. I could ramble about my illness this week (where the biggest thing was that I had a very hoarse voice), but I highly doubt anyone wants to read that. So, until next time, have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment