Saturday, October 19, 2013

Researching Scenes

Not much to talk about from this week. Still upset about the baseball game on Thursday, but today's a new day.

Getting Unnatural Alliances ready to post on Amazon. It's pretty much the same requirements as Smashwords, but a couple differences. The biggest difference is the words 'Smashwords Edition' can't be in the Amazon version. That's how small the differences are.

I'm starting some research for the second book in the Hunters and Vampires Chronicles. While I've been working on it basically since I finished the first one, I'm doing research mostly for the scenes that the characters are going to be in. The surroundings in the second book are going to be drastically different than the first one. It's going to be set mostly in a place that I have never been before. Since I'm a poor, recently graduated from college person, I can't physically go to that place. So, the library and internet are going to be my sources for this research. Just like in college.

Doing some babysitting this weekend. Well, it's not really babysitting. It's more like refereeing. The kids I'm watching are old enough to take care of themselves, but they need someone there to make sure that no fights start up.

Once again, this post is going to be short. I'd like to keep rambling, but I can't think of anything else to add at this point. So, until next time, have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment