Saturday, October 12, 2013

I Think I've Been Watching Too Much Baseball...

Starting later than usual for this post. Stayed up late last night watching the Dodgers/Cardinals baseball game until the start of the thirteenth inning when I realized that I didn't want to stay up late for these teams since neither of them is the team that I root for. I was just watching baseball because it's baseball. I'm more interested in the Tigers/Red Sox game. Rooting for the Tigers! I have stubs for nails thanks to the Tigers' previous two games versus the Athletics (and also in part because I've always had the bad habit of biting my nails.)

Speaking of sports, I'm watching the Michigan State Spartans play Indiana in football. Why? Because I'm a graduate from MSU. Got my degree in Zoology. Yeah, weird for an author, I know. When I first started there, I wanted to go to vet school, but that fell through and it was a little late to just change my major. Luckily, I can tolerate football. I slightly understand it after being forced to watch it from the stands as a marching band member in high school.

Saw my sister perform at marching band festival this week. They got a one, so I'm proud of her. (That's like getting an A for those of you that don't know the rating system.) It brought up memories of high school, both good and bad. I'm happy that's over though. My class was filled with drama. Great for giving me ideas for writing, bad for my self-esteem and sanity.

This is gonna be a short post this week. Partly because I feel like I'm about to fall asleep on my laptop, but also because I want to focus on writing. I've recently gotten out of my writer's block, so I'd like to get to that to get another book written as fast as possible and out there for you readers. So, have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment