Saturday, November 9, 2013

Almost Forgot This...

This week, I got into a severe writing mode. So severe that I could barely comprehend what other people were saying. I was THAT focused on my writing. My next book is coming along great. Not ready to reveal it just yet, but I'll give you a sneak peek on what I worked on mostly this week. Dragons. Yep, there will be dragons in my next book. Fierce, fire-breathing dragons. Anyway, I'm shooting for somewhere in January to be completely done with my first draft. Once I'm done with the first draft, I'll let you know. Keep all of you in the loop.

Today, I didn't get much writing done. Worked in the backyard, raking leaves. Gotta love autumn. In fact, I've still got leaves to rake out there.

I don't really have much more to say. Mostly, I've been locked in my room in a frenzy of inspiration, most of which I can't disclose. This post is more to keep up with the tradition of putting up a blog post on Saturday. I almost forgot and then realized in the middle of stuffing leaves into bags. So, I hurried inside to write this up. Just being truthful here. Since I don't really have anything else to say, I'll just stop here. Have an amazing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment