Saturday, September 7, 2013

I Could Use Some More Coffee...

Excuse me if some of this post doesn't make sense. You can blame my dog. She's decided to take it upon herself to be my alarm clock, scratching on my door until I wake up every morning. And, as if that isn't bad enough, it's earlier and earlier each day. But then I see how happy she is to see me and I forget how mad I am at her. Right now, I'm running on coffee instead of sleep.

Anyway, time for some information on my book. While I'm still not ready to give out the title of the book or its series, I can give some clues as to what it's about. The series I'm publishing is part of the science fiction and young adult genres. It's also about vampires. Now, don't write it off as a wannabe-Twilight just yet. My vampires can't go out in the sunlight. They also fight zombies. And werewolves. And fairies. And mummies. And other vampires. This series will include a multitude of creatures and is more focused on the action than the romance.

In some more action related news, I've been getting the websites ready. The series website and my own author website are being worked on today. My author Facebook page and Twitter are done, so I'll put the links on this post. You'll get much more updates from those than these once-a-week posts. I've also been working on my Smashwords profile. That's the website that I'm using to publish my book. It'll distribute the book to a bunch of different places that sell e-books like Apple or Barnes and Noble.

Here are the links:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/DD-Marie/417787895000142
https://twitter.com/ddmarie4

I think that's it for now. Next time, I'll be announcing the title of the book and series, so keep an eye out for that next Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment