Saturday, August 31, 2013

Welcome to my blog!

Guess I should start with the classic: hello, this is my blog! 

I'm an upcoming author, about to publish my first book. The book's done, formatted and almost ready for publishing as an e-book. Today, I had a big step in the right direction: getting the social media part done and ready before I actually publish.

This book... I'm ecstatic to share it with the world! I've been working on it for a year now and it's only the first of a series. Now, I'm not gonna say that it's the next big thing, but I've put a lot of work into it and I'm proud of it.

Here's a little secret: while this is the first book that I'm publishing, this isn't the first book that I wrote. I had written a book before, one that took me YEARS to complete and get as close to perfect as I could. But, when I sent it to agents to try and get it published the old fashioned way, I was shot down. So, instead of letting that get me down, I wrote a new book that's going to be completely digital.

What's the book, you ask? Well, keep an eye out for more information on it in later blogs. As the approximate release date gets closer (October 1st), I'll add more little tidbits about it to get you readers excited.

Until then, hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment