Saturday, April 12, 2014

Tired... So Very Tired...

Time for another post! With my second book all typed up now, I have to go through my personal edits and then it's going to be looked over by other people before I actually do the publishing thing.

Speaking of publishing, I had thought that I knew no one with connections to the old-fashioned publishing community. Well, I was wrong. Actually, it came up rather recently. Turns out that my cousin is marrying someone who is friends with someone that works in publishing. And it's a BIG publishing company. So, my future cousin-in-law is going to show my work to her friend. I'm really excited to see how this turns out. Could become something, could become nothing. Either way, I've got to roll with it.

I'm going to keep this really short because I'm running more on coffee than sleep. Those west coast baseball games are late in my time-zone and I've been staying up to watch them. I haven't felt this tired since I stayed up all night to study for a Biochemistry exam and then had to spend the day after going to four different classes all in different places on my college campus. So, until next Saturday, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment