Saturday, April 26, 2014

Can they PLEASE throw some strikes?

It's Saturday already? Guess it's time for another post. Currently watching the Detroit Tigers game and I'd like to focus on ANYTHING else right now, so I'm writing this. Although, as I wrote that, the Tigers put together a double play to end the inning, but I've already started this so I'm finishing it.

This past week, my dog got a vet visit. She does not enjoy vet visits. Nothing horribly wrong with her, just the usual check-up and get her shots up to date. She does have a lump on her abdomen that I was worrying about, but it's a benign lipoma. Nothing serious. I just have to keep an eye on it and, if it gets bigger, then let the vet know.

For Easter, my family took my grandma out to a fancy brewery. Yes, a brewery. This place somehow has some really fancy food including these gourmet fries that are mouthwatering when you dip them in mayonnaise. It sounds disgusting, but I get excited every Easter because that's where we go to eat and I love those fries.

I have a feeling that there's something else... The book still isn't ready for publishing yet considering it's still in the 'other people are editing it' stage. Plus, I still have to somehow put together another cover that I have no inspiration for. Think that's all I have now. So, until next time, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment