Saturday, February 1, 2014

It's Snowing... Again...

Had to stay at home for this week because of the house renovations, so I really don't have much to talk about this week. With my dog stuck in my room whenever my uncle and cousin came by to work, I was completely distracted from my own work (writing). I love my dog, but when she's barking at every noise and scratching to get out of the room, it can get rather annoying. She's not usually like that. For the most part, she sleeps on the couch or plays with her toys or stares out the front window. It's just when she has to be confined to a room to keep her away from someone she doesn't like who's visiting, mainly my uncle. Luckily, the renovations are done, so she doesn't have to be cooped up in my room with me.

It's snowing again outside. I love looking at the snow, but there comes a point every winter that I get tired of it. This is that point. Mainly because it's February and I know that spring is almost here. My birthday is this month, so I know that there's going to be piles of snow all over for that. This snow and cold have caused my sister to have four days off of high school in a row. I think I had that many snow days during my entire time in high school. My parents are going to a wedding today and they have to drive through the current snowstorm outside. And apparently, it's supposed to snow even more later this week. It's almost as if nature is trying to force all of us to stay indoors. Of course, I don't mind doing that, but if I wanted to leave the house, it would be nice to see some signs of the snow clearing up.

Most of my book is done. Just a couple more chapters and I'll have my first draft complete. Then, I'll be typing it up and fixing the errors and, possibly, editing scenes in or out. Although I thought it would be longer than my previous book, it looks like this one is going to be around the same length. I guess that's a good thing. Anyway, that's what's been going on here, so until next Saturday, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment