Saturday, January 4, 2014

Short, But Sweet

I really don't have much to say this week, so this'll probably be a short post. My writing has been going faster, but I've found that when I write all day, I get a bit crazy. Kind of like I'm pouring all my energy into the words on paper and I don't have enough to even hold a conversation. It got weird when I had to talk. I couldn't really form a sentence because my mind was too caught up in what I was going to write next. My sister actually asked if I had hit my head because I was acting so differently.

Let me say right now that I'm getting really excited about where I'm taking this series. It's a whole lot of effort to stop myself from blurting out everything on here. Don't want to spoil anyone. My outline, which originally was ten pages front and back, has been cut down a bit as I write. There are some things that I had planned that didn't fit when I finally got to writing that part. Then again, as I write, I have to add some things to the outline that I didn't plan for but crept into the story. Mostly things that foreshadow other things in the future.

Anyway, I really don't have anything else to say here. And this is really short, but I can't think of something else to write here. So, I guess I'll just leave it here. Short, but sweet, right? Until next time, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment